SUBMISSION AND REWARD
- The completed form must be submitted to a builder Sales Representative in a current WestCreek Community showhome or sales centre.
- WestCreek Developments Ltd. must approve the completed form BEFORE the customer enters into a conditional sales agreement for their new home.
- The cash reward will be paid to the customer approximately 30 days after the customer has taken possession of their new home by a builder in a current WestCreek Community.
- This offer is only available to a firm sale of a new home by a customer living in a current or past WestCreek Community, and purchasing a new home from a builder in a current WestCreek Community.
- Current WestCreek Communities are defined as CornerBrook, Legacy and Wolf Willow. Past WestCreek Communities are defined as Amber Woods, Aspen Stone, Evercreek Bluffs, Evergreen Grove, Everridge, Saddlecrest, Simcrest, Timberline and WestCreek-Chestermere.
- $2,000 reward is eligible on the sale of a street freehold townhome, duplex home, laned home, front garage home, semi-estate home or estate home. Currently this offer is unavailable on the sale of a multi-family product including a townhomes or condo.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to claim the cash reward as income under Canada Revenue guidelines.
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Any public solicitation of this offer will result in the refusal of your repeat purchase reward.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other WestCreek Developments promotions for referral, employee referral or repurchase.
- Program is effective May 1, 2020. Firm sales written on or after May 1, 2020 apply.
- Program subject to change without notice.
WestCreek Developments Ltd. assumes no responsibility for ensuring that any person referring a customer is doing so in compliance with the Real Estate Act or any other applicable laws and regulations and any person referring a customer shall be solely responsible for ensuring compliance therewith, including ensuring that such person is not ‘trading’ in real estate in breach of the Real Estate Act. WestCreek Developments Ltd. can discontinue this promotion at any time.